Last updated on: June 23, 2020
1) The types of personal data we collect.
2) How do we use your information.
3) When and why we share it with third parties.
6) Your rights.
7) Links to other sites.
9) Contact us.
1) Information we collect:
The Information we collect are the one you give us when you register to use our website or create an account; search for a product, place an order, subscribe to any update service; enter information on certain pages on the site; contact us by phone or email.
Such information may include your name, last name, date of birth, mobile numbers, email address, transaction details, purchase history and items saved on your basket, payment information and bank details such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, as well as billing and shipping details; and any other information we may ask in connection with promotional offers or other marketing activities.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will be completely anonymized so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
2) How we use your information:
We use the information you give to us to:
- Process any order that you make and make sure you have a great experience using our services. The personal information you submit during your registration or while placing an order will only be used for the purpose of processing your orders unless you also opt in to receive a newsletter or marketing emails.
- To provide customer service and support and to respond to your queries and requests
- protect and prevent against fraud.
- To verify your identity and your age.- Keep you updated on our latest announcements or send you marketing information about us and our products. If you would like to change your communication preferences or if you no longer want to be part of our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of our e-mails.
3) Third-Party Services:
We value your privacy and hereby assure you that we will only share your personal information with relevant service providers that will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Our store is hosted on Spoonstream. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Our host stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
We may provide information to others (such as governmental or law enforcement agencies) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; (ii) comply with any legal claims raised against Botella; (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Botella; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of the public.
Botella is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of personal data, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online.
6) Your rights:
You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any of your personal information through your personal account or by contacting us at BOTELLA@fattal.com.lb
7) Links to Other Sites:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy due to legal, operational or regulatory reasons.
9) Contact us:
If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which your Personal Data is processed, our customer service is accessible: by telephone on 71-504479 from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 05:00 pm (Beirut time), and by e-mail at BOTELLA@fattal.com.lb
All emails will be answered within 48 hours.